With the Google My Business listing, you can update and display important business information in real-time to customers who are looking for you. When you update your details through your Google My Business account, your company information will always show the most up-to-date information about your company. This is especially important for customers who want to build trust in a company before making a purchase.
Google My Business (GMB) is a free, feature-rich business listing that local businesses can use to manage their presence on Google Search and Google Maps. Your business information, such as your phone number, website, address, review ratings, hours and more, will be available on a simple screen for potential customers. You can use the Google My Business dashboard to get key insights into your audience and local search performance. Additionally, having an image on your Google listing is just as important as having a profile picture on social media. To help customers find your company and tell them your story, you can verify your company and edit your company information.
A search for the restaurant's name, rather than a generic search for “pizza near me”, generates the company's Knowledge Panel, and all visible information is extracted from its Google My Business listing. Here are some of my main suggestions for perfecting your Google My Business profile:
- Verify your company and edit your company information.
- Make sure that all of your business information is up-to-date.
- Include an image on your Google listing.
- Pay attention to online reviews.
- Turn off messaging if you won't be available to reply.
- Use photos and publications to show offers, brand, and personality.
- Make sure that your NAP (name, address, and phone number) is accurate.
- Track visibility to see how different marketing campaigns have affected the visibility of your profile.
Google My Business is an essential tool for businesses looking to increase their visibility on Google Search and Maps. It allows you to keep customers informed about changes in your business while also providing key insights into local search performance. Launch your Google My Business account now to outperform your business profile and attract more customers on the world's most popular search engine.